Red and Infrared Phototherapy
This treatment is quick and non-invasive. It reverses cell death and ensures cell repair after an injury. The infra-red and phototherapeutic properties of this machine all the compromised cells to be recharged and re booted with oxygen amongst many other biological influences.
I often use this around the poll and TMJ areas of the horse head.
Blue Light Phototherapy
Fantastic for bacterial infections like mud fever, gum infections and open wounds. The bacteria will implode under the frequency of blue light and halts the spread of infection.
Long Wave Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Soft tissue, tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore, tight and painful muscles
- Contracted tendons
- Softens fibrous tissues and scar tissue which are formed during healing by increasing tissue extensibility
- Increasing elasticity of muscles before stretching and breaking down adhesion
- Reduction of oedema / decreases inflammation
- Wound repair
- Scar tissue softening
- Reduction of muscle spasm and improve muscle wastage
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
This is a type of electromagnetic therapy in which small electrical currents are intermittently applied to the body. It’s used to induce bone formation, treat swelling, inflammation and arthritis.
It aids the healing of
- Joint problems
- Sore shins
- Hock sprains
- Sacroiliac pain
- Pain reduction
- Non-union fractures by improving and accelerating bone density